1. KEL D. McKinlay (5) (J. Lees) 8:50
|1. EDM H. Samuelsson (7) (M. St. Croix, T. Foster) 16:45 (PP)|
|1. KEL Z. Franko (7) (J. Lees) 19:11|
2. EDM M. St. Croix (9) (T. Foster, D. Wruck) 4:04 (PP)
|2. KEL T. Baillie (4) , 10:25|
3. EDM K. Wilson (2) (M. Moroz) 4:54
|3. EDM D. Wruck (4) 8:51|
|3. EDM H. Samuelsson (8) (C. Benson) 19:41 (EN)|
Jordon Cooke 38/42
Laurent Brossoit 24/27
1. Tyson Baillie RW - Late '95 born and 2014 NHL Draft Prospect showed off his skills tonight. Scored a nice goal on a nice rush and a well placed slapshot. Baillie is playing a secondary role on the Rockets team this season but a player to keep tabs upon heading into next season. Baillie is slightly undersized but has good offensive instincts. Good skater, great shot and is constantly looking in the right places for offense.
2. Jesse Lees D - Lees played the best game out of the bunch on the backend for the Rockets. Was impressed with Lees decision making with the puck and his outlet passes were sharp. Managed to srping Zack Franko on a breakaway for a goal. Lees could stand to get a bit stronger with his body frame but was impressed with how he handles the puck from the backend. Was a team leader with 2 assists and a +2 in tonight's game. Lees is a 2013 NHL Draft Prospect.
1. Dylan Wruck LW - Continues to amaze me on how much he flies under the radar but continues to make big plays. Tonight was no different. Scored the game winner but batting a puck out of mid air skating in on a 2 on 1, toedragging the defensemen and letting go a sharp wrist shot glove side. The whole play was spectacular and clutch. Wruck gets knocked for his size but he's pretty stout and doesn't lose a lot of strength battles. While his skating may not be superb for his size, its above average. Good enough for him to make the type of playes he's made early on this season.
2. Ashton Sautner D - Team best +3 and was his usual reliable defensive self. Doesn't lose too many one on one battles and make good reads with the puck. After spending a couple of games as a healthy scratch, it was wise for the Oil Kings to put him back in the lineup. His play isn't flashy but it is dependable. May never be an offensive force but defensively, he is as solid as they come.